What comes through in this podcast is how China works with western companies. It allows them to operate in China and make money, but at what cost? Essentially, those western companies can never take money out of China and are forced to continually put more in.
There are so many insights in this podcast such as how the working class is destroyed in western nations and exchanged for a poorer class that have nothing but have access to cheap stuff made in China such as at The Warehouse.
It is focused on the situation in the USA but the principles are the same wherever China engages.
A war against the United States and the West has been raging under our noses for decades. This war is by definition covert and has many fronts: military, technological, political, and social.
The problem is so few people know it is being waged. Until now. Retired Air Force Brigadier General Robert Spalding, a China expert and former Defense Attache to China in Bejing, China, has written a jaw-dropping book that every American should read. It’s called Stealth War: How China Took Over While America’s Elites Slept.
This is the kind of book that will keep you up nights. And yet it is full of hope and confidence that the challenges presented by the Chinese Communist Party to freedom lovers around the world will eventually be overcome, perhaps sooner than we think. Spalding’s book represents the red pill in a matrix-shaped and reinforced by decades-long propaganda.
In this episode you will learn:
- Specific examples of how the CCP expects other nations to follow the rules but do not follow them themselves—always to their advantage.
- Why the stealth war the Chinese Communist government has been waging is a bipartisan problem that transcends the endless GOP-Dem debate.
- Why Spalding’s 2018 (leaked) memo on the threats post by the CPP set off a firestorm in Washington and led to his ouster from the National Security Council.
- Why the willingness of the American consumer to buy cheap Chinese products made by labor slaves and financed by London and New York and sold to unemployed people has contributed to a massive turning a blind eye to the evils of the CCP.
- examples of the CCP tentacles extending into America on the censorship front.
- Why is it is absolutely imperative that America gets out in front to control the coming 5G wireless network platform.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Stealth War: How China Took Over While America’s Elites Slept by Robert Spalding
- Unrestricted Warfare: China’s Master Plan to Destroy America by Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui
If you enjoyed this BFD article please consider sharing it with your friends.