Quick…look over there…it’s a wedding!
Desperate times call for desperate measures and today’s face of the day needed something to distract the masses.
Jacinda Ardern reveals she and Clarke Gayford have finally set a wedding dateNZ Herald
Random impertinent questions:
- Why did the article fail to mention that Ardern last announced that the date for the wedding would be announced at Easter?
- Was the article prepared in advance in the event of a calamity?
- Is this announcement of an announcement straight out of the Tony Blair book of subterfuge and evasion?
- Is this a panic move?
- Is an announcement of an announcement news?
- Will there be pill testing at the reception?
Read the full article here. Comment on it on The BFD.