Below are seven charts which go some way to explaining why Trump’s polling is surging and shows up the Democrats for wanting to impeach a president who is delivering for working Americans.
President Donald Trump used his 2020 State of the Union address to boast about the incredible labor market that has prevailed during his presidency.
The unemployment level has fallen to the lowest level in 50 years. And the unemployment levels for blacks, Hispanics, women, and many other groups has fallen to the lowest level in decades.
Here are Trump’s claims in the SOTU followed by charts demonstrating the amazingly low levels of unemployment the American economy achieved.Breitbart
- “The unemployment rate for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans has reached the lowest levels in history.”
- “African-American youth unemployment has reached an all-time low. African-American poverty has declined to the lowest rate ever recorded.”
- “The unemployment rate for women reached the lowest level in almost 70 years, and last year, women filled 72 percent of all new jobs added.”
- “The veteran unemployment rate dropped to a record low.”
- “The unemployment rate for disabled Americans has reached an all-time low.”
And this is how Nancy Pelosi recognised all those achievements:
That video says all you need to know about how childish and petulant the Democrats are. They are trying to impeach someone who is truly making America great again, returning jobs to workers cast adrift by successive administrations and revitalising the economy in ways that Democrats can only dream of.
If you enjoyed this BFD article please consider sharing it with your friends.