Journalist Sean Plunket appears puzzled at how The BFD obtained a newsworthy photo, so I thought that I would help him out by putting together a remedial primer called Journalism 101. (I’m very helpful like that.)
How a newsworthy photo could find its way to The BFD:
- Secret Squirrel.
3. Via bike courier using secret double agent JAG.
4. Via the internet thingy…
5. Memory stick via NZ Post.
6. Glass bottle thrown into the sea.
7. Found in a dumpster wrapped in dirty nappies.
8. Pillow talk with someone’s wife, husband, mistress…
9. Loose lips and an open handbag at the Backbencher.