Over at Zero Hedge, they are feeling a little vindicated. They published some queries and got permanently banned by the free-speech police (aka Twitter). Here is their list of ‘dots’ that could be connected by enquiring minds.
- One of China’s top virology and immunology experts was and still works at China’s top-rated biohazard lab, the Wuhan Institute of Virology. […]
- Since 2009, Peng has been the leading Chinese scientist researching the immune mechanism of bats carrying and transmitting lethal viruses in the world.
- His primary field of study is researching how and why bats can be infected with some of the most nightmarish viruses in the world including Ebola, SARS and Coronavirus, and not get sick.
- He was genetically engineering various immune pathways (such as the STING pathway in bats) to make the bats more or less susceptible to infection, in the process potentially creating a highly resistant mutant superbug.
- As part of his studies, Peng also researched mutant Coronavirus strains that overcame the natural immunity of some bats; these are “superbug” Coronavirus strains, which are resistant to any natural immune pathway, and now appear to be out in the wild.
- As of mid-November, his lab was actively hiring inexperienced post-docs to help conduct his research into super-Coronaviruses and bat infections.
- Peng’s work on virology and bat immunology has received support from the National “You Qing” Fund, the pilot project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the major project of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
Nah, its definitely “because someone ate bat soup at a Wuhan seafood and animal market.” Please ignore the inconvenient truth that an early study published in the Lancet found that the first patient to get sick did not have any contact with the market.
Now, the White House has asked scientists to investigate the source of the virus – presumably they are not buying the bat soup story.
The White House has good reason to question the official story as expert virologist Dr. James Lyons-Weiler of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge, showed and explained how the coronavirus’ genetic sequence – which has been publicly released by China – contains a unique “middle fragment” encoding a SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) spike protein that appears, according to his genomic analysis, to have been inserted into the 2019-nCoV virus using “pShuttle” technology. This technique can only be done in a lab, as it has never occurred naturally in nature
[…] One additional, major reason we suspect this line of logical reasoning could be correct – as conspiratorial as it may seem – is that Chinese authorities have launched a full-scale crusade to disprove the fact that this deadly virus was man-made.Zero Hedge
But please don’t mention this on Twitter – you’ll be permanently banned.
If you enjoyed this BFD article please consider sharing it with your friends.